Two Events in One: Popular Resistance Witness Trip and Sabeel 10th International Conference
Conference Start Date:
Thursday, March 2, 2017 to Monday, March 13, 2017
Jesus Christ, the Liberator—Then and Now
Facing the Legacy of Injustice. Where Do We Go from Here?
- 100 YEARS SINCE THE BALFOUR DECLARATION
- 50 YEARS OF ISRAELI OCCUPATION
FOSNA and CFOS Pre-Conference Witness Trip
- Depart US or Canada on March 2
- Arrive at Jerusalem hotel by dinner at 5 p.m. on March 3
Five-day witness trip
- Popular resistance in West Bank cities and villages (Nabi Saleh, Bethlehem, Hebron, Negev, Ramallah, etc.)
- Meetings with Palestinian and Israeli peace activists, economists, and political and religious leaders
- Trip includes hotels, three meals per day, bus during witness trip, honoraria to speakers from March 3 to morning of March 7
- Sabeel conference check-in on March 7, from 2–5 p.m.
**The witness trip is now sold out. Contact Linda Kateeb at email@example.com to get on a waiting list.**
Sabeel 10th Annual Conference
This year’s international conference will include activists, theologians, and political analysts from every continent and the three religions of the Holy Land. You will be challenged and inspired by their hard-hitting analysis and proposals on how the global community can be.
Conference Issues to Be Addressed
- The legacy of Arthur Balfour
- The threat of religious extremism
- Jesus Christ, the liberator
- How do we get past the present impasse?
Special Package Price for Both Events: $2,175
- Includes hotels, meals, bus transportation and witness trip
- Airfare and airport transport not included
- Non-refundable $200 US deposit due December 1, 2016
- $1,975 US balance due January 15, 2017
- Single supplement: $125 US for pre-trip, $300 US for Sabeel conference
- No refund for cancellations after January 15, 2017
For more details contact Linda Kateeb at firstname.lastname@example.org.