Co-sponsored by the Hebron Freedom Fund, this delegation is meant for alumni of previous Eyewitness Palestine delegations as well as other delegation programs. The date does not represent the exact trip dates. Follow the link below to get in touch with Eyewitness Palestine for more information.
Delve deeper into the issues and spend more time with specific Palestinian communities. Explore the current realities for Palestinians, including the repression of Palestinian strategic organizing and the separation and segregation of the Palestinian population; learn about creative ways communities are resisting.
Spend the first half of the delegation with Youth Against Settlements, digging deeper into issues facing Palestinians on the ground today. Based in Hebron, you'll participate in the annual Open Shuhada Street actions and events. You'll also join us for intensive engagement in Jerusalem with Grassroots Al Quds, and '48 with Adalah.
Your ground costs for the Eyewitness Palestine alumni delegation include almost everything in the 12-day journey:
- Orientation in Washington, DC
- Air-conditioned and wi-fi enabled buses
- Comfortable hotel and intimate homestay accommodations
- Daily breakfasts and delicious dinners
- Professional local guides
- Basic tips for guide, driver, and hotel staff
- Honararia for Palestinian and Israeli presenters
- Experienced activists from North America to accompany the delegation as co-Leaders
Ground costs do not cover:
- International airfare - our travel agents find the most affordable group flights available on reputable airlines
- Lunches - budget around $10 to $15 per day
- Souvenirs and gifts - you will have ample opportunities to shop
- Extra tips - we give a group tip to our guide and driver at the end of the journey, but we encourage additional tips