All Eyes on Jerusalem Spring Delegation
Donald Trump recently pointed to Israel's wall in Palestine as a model for the wall he wants to build between the United States and Mexico. But what are the effects of Israel's wall on the communities it impacts?
Join Eyewitness Palestine in an unforgettable journey for justice with Palestinian and Israeli peace builders.
One year after the controversial decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, this delegation includes a special focus on the city holy to three religious communities. Join us for an in-depth look at the situation in Jerusalem, including displacement and gentrification in the Holy City.
As with all Eyewitness Palestine delegations, you will visit other areas, meet Palestinians and Israelis working for peace and justice, and tour important historical sites.
The application deadline for the All Eyes on Jerusalem Delegation is March 15, 2019—please note that the date is tentative.
Your ground costs for an Eyewitness Palestine Delegation include almost everything in the 12-day journey:
- Orientation in Washington, DC
- Air-conditioned and wi-fi enabled buses
- Comfortable hotel and intimate homestay accommodations
- Daily breakfasts and delicious dinners
- Professional local guides
- Basic tips for guide, driver, and hotel staff
- Honararia for Palestinian and Israeli presenters
- Experienced activists from North America to accompany the delegation as co-Leaders
Ground costs do not cover:
- International airfare—our travel agents find the most affordable group flights available on reputable airlines
- Lunches—budget around $10 to $15 per day
- Souvenirs and gifts—you will have ample opportunities to shop
- Extra tips—we give a group tip to our guide and driver at the end of the journey, but we encourage additional tips