The Earth Caravan Mideast Witness Trip
The Earth Caravan is a global interfaith pilgrimage of peace and healing whose mission is to share peace, happiness and healing in the world through words, art, music and inter-religious prayers. The Caravan will travel to places which have suffered trauma and violence in order to help heal the wounds of war, violence and disaster. August 2015 represents the 70th anniversary of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This summer the Caravan will travel from Hiroshima, to Vienna, Munich and Prague, with special stops in Auschwitz and Dachau, and then conclude in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian territories.
The Earth Caravan Mideast pilgrimage will include:
- Daily visits and guided tours to painful and traumatic places of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict coupled with multi-faith prayers, songs and meditations to help them heal
- Information sessions and lectures with peace-building experts in the field
- Three night home stay with Palestinian families in Bethlehem and participation in the Bethlehem Live Festival (www.betlahemlive.com)
- Healing, chanting and meditation workshops with Israelis, Palestinians and internationals
- Interfaith ceremonies to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Nightly live music, song and dance
Program cost: € 900 / US $975 (includes all accommodations and meals for 8 nights, workshops, seminars, and all transportation during the visit);
DOES NOT include: airfare, transportation to and from the airport, personal expenses, souvenirs and travel insurance.
For full details and to register please visit or email: